How To Make Every Day Your Perfect Day By Raising Your Vibration!

Brainwave entrainment

It is one thing that a few people swear it works, a few people think it’s B.S. and most, do not understand.

If you’re amongst those that have heard about this before but don’t know what it is or how it works, I don’t blame you. Google this and you’ll get a complicated scientific explanation.

>>> Get Started With Manifestation Magic Now < <<

You’ll learn about frequencies and brainwaves and how the brain works and many other things that make your head spin. I’m surprised that you aren’t required to have a PhD to learn about brainwave entrainment, because honestly, it feels that complicated sometimes and I’m one person who knows how to do this right.

So instead of giving you another complex definition of this, with theta and gamma states, I’ll ask you a basic question.

Have you ever had moments in your life when you felt like you “attracted” good luck?

You know what I’m talking about? You walk down the street and you feel people love you. They smile at you, nod at you and you feel connected to those around you.

You go to work and your boss is actually agreeable and amazing to work with. If only he’d be like this each day, you’d love your job. You meet with your friends and they’re so kind and friendly and you feel so supported.

Or maybe you even attract some amazing things in your life. You end up meeting an amazing person who becomes your significant other. Or some large sum of money comes from nowhere and you have no idea how this happened.

>>> Get Started With Manifestation Magic Now < <<

Did this ever happened to you?

Chances are that it did.

It happened to all of us. We all have rare moments when everything seems to just work fine. In those moments, the universe falls into order and you get exactly what you want.

After so many good things happened to you, you end up scratching your head and you ask yourself two questions…

“How the hell all of this happened after everything in my life was a frustrating mess for so long?”

And…

“How can I make this happen again?”

The answer to both questions is simple. You were operating on a higher vibration level. You were in sync with the world around you and because of this; you were attracting all that’s good and joyful.

It’s nothing random. Maybe you, as a person, you looked and acted exactly the same. But your energy, the rate at which the particles your body vibrated were very different. They were at an optimal rate and because of this, instead of encountering frustration and pain and loss as we usually do, you attracted love and wealth and success.

It’s as simple as that.

Call it however you want, but when you’re on a low frequency, you are disconnected by those around you. You are disconnected to your world. You’re like a piece of an engine that is not fit anymore. It causes friction. It hurts more than it helps.

When you’re on a high vibration, high frequency, you’re like a well tuned, well-maintained engine and everything comes to you effortless. Life works. And yes, maybe modern science can’t explain this but it’s true because we are all experiencing it.

Everyone from average people to CEOs experienced periods in their life where everything fell in place where they attracted everything they ever wanted. And just like you, they’ve asked themselves how the heck all of this happened and what they could do for this to happen again.

So where does brainwave entrainment comes into play?

It’s a tool.

It’s a tool we’re so lucky to know about because it allows your brain to adapt and operate on that higher vibration level. Brainwave syncing are for the human brain what a Formula 1 pit crew is for a high performance car.

It takes even the worse out of sync brain, the one that’s operating on a very low frequency and constantly attracts pain and suffering and makes it work. It brings focus and energy and passion and increases the vibration of the user to the level where his life changes completely.

It’s so effective that some people call it “smart drugs for the brains” or “the best self-development tool that was ever created”. And I believe they’re right. I have noticed better results by using brainwave entrainment than anything else. Better than reading, better than journaling, better than meditation, even better than paying high priced energy healers.

This is how brainwave entrainment helps you.

Behind all those fancy terms, behind all those scientific explanations that almost nobody understands, brainwave entrainment work because it raises your vibrations. They help your brain work better. They put you in sync with the universe. And they help you act at your best, attracting the right people and circumstances in your life.

I mean, just imagine how your life would be if every day you’d be at your best. If every day you’d have that rare energy and focus and passion that attracts the right people and circumstances in your life. If each day, instead of pain and problems and obstacles, you’d be showered with good fortune.

Imagine how you’d feel if you could manifest your most precious goal in the next 24 hours. You could attract the person you love or attract money in your life or maybe get that opportunity to advance at work.

And now, picture a life where this happens each day, day in and day out, where good fortune is not some rare event that happens twice a year but a daily occurrence.

>>> Get Started With Manifestation Magic Now < <<

Do you want to do this?

Then I have exactly what you need.

I have created an unique program designed to bring your brain to the higher frequencies we’ve discussed. It’s plug and play. You need not do any homework with this. You need not research what different frequencies do or how to use them properly.

You just play them at night or when you’re resting and it will slowly adapt and tweak your brain for the higher vibrations you want. It’s like vitamin C. You listen to it and things get better but while vitamin C will prevent you from getting colds and will improve your immune system, what I have for you will help you manifest money, love, power or anything else that’s of importance to you.

So here’s the deal.

I call this program “Manifestation Magic”.

It’s the only program, as far as I know, that is especially designed to help you manifest what you desire in your life. Most brainwave entrainment programs are designed to just help you focus better or maybe to have more mental power.

This is admirable but I don’t want you to do math faster in your head. I don’t want you to be more productive. This is good but it will still take you years to get what you want.

I want you to manifest the life you desire.

I want you to attract, today, the love, the success, the wealth, the prosperity that’s rightfully yours.

You don’t have to read anything.

You don’t have to study.

You don’t have to actively participate in this.

You need to use it and to let the power of brainwave syncing tweak your brain and bring it on a higher level of vibration. You download it, put it on your phone and tonight, before you go to sleep, play it.

You need not do anything special.

Put your headsets on, listen and let it change it. Then soon you’ll see how things are different in your life. How people are more receptive. How opportunities you’ve never thought about show from nowhere. How everything feels right and you know this is “your day”.

And with the help of “Manifestation Magic”, every day will be your day.

Click on the link below to get started with brainwave entrainment and to manifest what you truly desire in your life.

>>> Get Started With Manifestation Magic Now < <<

Learn This, and Your Life Will Change Forever!

I’d like you to imagine a garden.

In this garden, the soil is always rich with nutrients and what you plant, it will grow. There is rain and sun so you don’t have to worry about anything.

You can plant anything. There are no restrictions.

>>> Get Started With Manifestation Magic Now < <<

You can plant roses or you can plant poison ivy. You can plant tomatoes or you can plant nightshade, a deadly poison. What you put in, as a seed, will eventually grow into something much bigger.

This garden is your mind and the seeds you can plant are your thoughts.

Your mind is a fertile place where the thoughts you plant, will grow and make up for what your life is.

Or as the old passage from the Bible goes, from the book of proverbs, chapter 23, verse 7:

“As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he,”.

Your thoughts, your convictions, manifest the surrounding reality.

Your life, good or bad, is nothing more than a reflection of the thoughts you’ve planted in your mind and nourished. These thoughts became behaviors. Behaviors became results.

You are where you are right now because deep down in your heart, this is where you wanted to be, no matter how sad or unfair this may sound.

This principle is one of the oldest spiritual laws in existence. It’s also one of the best known. You may know it under a different term.

This is “you become what you think about”.

And you can find this in all of world’s religions.

Some variation of this exists in Hinduism, in Christianity and in basically every other major religion. It’s found in all belief systems, as the one used by the Chinese. It’s as much of a universal law as gravity. Long before books existed, wise people understood that our thoughts manifest our reality.

It works on two levels.

First, your beliefs are connected to the universe on a quantum level. We manifest what we really believe.

Let me make this clear though.

You don’t manifest what you think you believe. You manifest what’s in your heart. If you believe you deserve unhappiness and pain, then no matter what you say, this you’ll get.

A great deal of people believe they have positive thoughts when their inner voice is always negative and destructive.

That voice will always win. Maybe this is why LoA fails for so many people – they’re trying to grow trees of prosperity and success while planting seeds of doubt and pain and suffering.

>>> Get Started With Manifestation Magic Now < <<

It doesn’t work this way.

You get what’s in your heart. The universe will manifest it. But what’s in your heart is the truth and we may not always know of this truth.

Life doesn’t give you what you intended.

Life gives you what you ask.

And while many people intend for wealth and joy and health, their thoughts are of poverty and sadness and despair. Since this is what they’re planting, this is what the universe is manifesting.

Second, your thoughts lead to beliefs.

Your beliefs lead to actions.

Your actions lead to outcomes.

Your outcomes leads to your destiny.

The thoughts you plant in your mind will determine how you act, on a level that’s so subtle that you can’t even perceive it. Who you are, is the consequence of the thoughts you’ve adopted.

It’s hard to realize this.

It’s on the same level of breathing.

You realize your breath only if you pay attention. You realize your behavior and where it comes from only if you analyze it. But everything you are comes from the thoughts you’ve once planted in your mind and then let them become a part of you.

So when you plant positive thoughts, you get positive results.

When you plant love and happiness, your behavior will reflect love and it will create happiness for yourself and for others.

When you plant thoughts of prosperity and wealth, your behavior will create wealth and prosperity in the world.

Think of this like the captain of an airplane. An airplane is huge, carries hundreds of passengers and weighs tens of tons. Yet, you will find just one or two pilots in the cockpit, controlling this huge machine.

So is with your life.

Even if your behavior is infinitely complex, there are just a few thoughts that control all of it and if you replace those thoughts, everything will change for you too.

The thoughts you plant in it will both manifest reality as in creating reality itself and shape your behavior to create the results you want.

Both are important.

This world is a 50 – 50 place.

The universe can manifest the opportunities you require at this moment but you must act to take advantage. If luck knocks at your door, you still need to open the door.

It’s like in this old joke.

A fisherman is caught up in a storm. His boat is sinking. Desperate, he prays to God.

“God, please save me, I’ll be good, I’ll repent, just save me”

A few minutes later, a boat shows up.

“Hi there, do you need any help?”, the good Samaritan asks him.

“No, no, God will save me”, the fisherman answers.

Perplexed, the savior leaves.

Ten minutes later, the same things happen. Another boat shows up. They offer to help him. The fisherman refuses saying that God will help him.

Eventually, the boat sinks, he dies and goes to heaven. There, face to face with God, he asks …

“God, why did you left me to die? I prayed to you and I promised I’ll repent for my sins”.

God looks at him and says “What are you talking about? I’ve sent you two boats”.

This is a joke, but this is how life works too.

We manifest opportunities but you must take advantage of these opportunities. If you are a real estate agent and you want to close a huge deal, your thoughts will manifest this opportunity. The universe will align the people, places and circumstances for this to happen.

But these people, places and circumstances won’t come to you in your living room. You must still act and do something.

Or maybe you want to find the love of your life.

Thoughts of love and appreciation will manifest your ideal partner but your partner won’t knock at the door and ask you for a date.

The universe is like a tree that offers you the fruits you need, in infinite abundance, but you still must grab those fruits from the tree.

And it all starts with your thoughts, with your beliefs.

Make a commitment now to fill your mind with positive thoughts. Make a commitment to think only thoughts of love and joy and wealth.

At first, it will be hard.

If you’re used to plant only poison in your mind, it will take a while until you take it all out. But once you do, you’ll notice something incredible happening. You’ll see how you’ll walk into the right circumstances. You’ll find yourself in the right places, at the right time, to get what you want.

How can I help you do this?

Manifestation Magic contains hidden NLP commands which act as seeds to plant in your subconscious mind.

NLP is a powerful technology built around the best schools of psychotherapy and hypnosis. It allows you to “program” your subconscious mind – planting seeds into the fertile ground of your mind and heart.

This means you can listen to these tracks before going to sleep and change what you think, putting no effort at all.

Manifestation Magic always contains the best of brainwave entrainment, which trains the brain to operate at a higher frequency and is built around the Solfeggio scales, tones that will heal you and help you manifest miracles in your life.

Click below to discover how Manifestation Magic can help you plant better thoughts into your mind and manifest the life you deserve.

>>> Get Started With Manifestation Magic Now < <<

The “Magical” Transformation That Happens When You Combine Two Of The Best Brain Reprogramming Technologies

You’ve heard of NLP?

It’s almost cultish.

It stands for neuro-linguistic programming and it’s like someone had taken the best out of all forms of psychotherapy, threw them in a blender and created NLP.

>>> Get Started With Manifestation Magic Now < <<

If you don’t get what I’m saying, NLP is two things.

First, it is a way of thinking. It’s a framework for how to approach your life to be more effective. It’s like a philosophy of life based on understanding how your brain functions.

Second, it is a psycho-therapy tool. It’s used to treat phobias and to change beliefs in patients. Some consider it as effective as CBT (cognitive-behavioral therapy) and most say it’s a lot faster than the Freudian school of thought.

Why?

Because at the core of NLP lies hypno-therapy. To be more specific, the “behavioral changing” part of NLP is built on the teachings of Milton Erickson, one if not the most famous hypnotherapists of all times. And you know what hypno-therapy does?

It’s an access, a hack, to your subconscious mind

Let me give you this analogy. Imagine your mind being like a computer. Your conscious mind is accessing programs, turning it on and off and so on. Normal user access. Your subconscious mind is like going into the settings, installing applications, deleting them, adding new users and so on.

It’s the “engine” or the “back room” that controls everything.

Well, NLP is like a hacker that can break the password of your subconscious mind and change there. It allows you to change beliefs and to change who you are, as a person, to your core. It goes to those deep thoughts and ideas you don’t even know you have and makes you act differently by tweaking your basic concepts of self.

It hijacks your subconscious mind, and it does it very well.

And with the use of NLP you can eliminate phobias, you can change basic preferences (as not liking chocolate anymore) or you can even cure wounds from the past, as those from childhood. It’s effective. It works well, and it’s endorsed by some of the best-known authors in the world. Tony Robbins built his career and success on NLP and if you run a survey amongst successful people, you’ll see that many of them are NLP practitioners or masters.

You can’t mess with what works.

So why am I telling you this?

If NLP is like a hacker that tweaks your subconscious mind so you can become the person you want to be, if NLP is like a design tool that allows you to redesign who you are, then brainwave entrainment is a tool that makes it faster and easier.

>>> Get Started With Manifestation Magic Now < <<

If NLP is the thief that breaks the lock-pick, then the use of brainwave entrainment with it is like having the best lock-pick in the world, making the process effortlessly.

And what does this mean for you?

It’s simple.

Use them both. Use the amazing power of NLP to change beliefs and self-identity concepts and use the power of brainwave entrainment to help your subconscious mind be receptive and open. Open the door with brainwave syncing and change the furniture with NLP.

A simple way to understand this is music.

Think about it and how easy it has the power to change you. You listen to a song and you’re not even paying attention to the lyrics. And yet, if it’s a sad song, you become sad. If it’s a lively song, it boosts your energy. If you listen it many times, you end up thinking like in the song.

Music is a great example of a tool that accesses your subconscious mind without even realizing. You turn on YouTube and through repetition and emotion, you end up being one with the music.

Have you tried reading a book you had no interest in reading? Maybe for college or work?

You read the words; they are verbalized in your mind but you end up forgetting everything. They “enter one year and exit another”. This is because your subconscious mind is as closed as it gets and learning can not happen in your conscious dimension.

This is why I use NLP in all my tools.

Brainwave entrainment is amazing for helping your mind operate at that higher frequency. They’re like Vitamin C for your life, making everything better. And if you use brainwave entrainment, this is enough to attract, to manifest good things in your life because you’ll be operating at a higher level.

However…

True, lasting change comes not by attracting things in our lives but by changing who we are so those things become a natural order. It’s when we change our beliefs and ideas so we transform into people for whom success and happiness are two natural things.

And this is where NLP works so well. It works for everything from curing phobias of spiders to getting past PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder) to program you to be more confident in front of a crowd or to be more assertive with your coworkers.

This is because while short-term wins are great – if you want a successful life, you must become the person who is naturally successful. And the only difference between you and a successful person is that the other one developed the beliefs and identity of such a person. If you develop them too, there’s nothing stopping you from doing just.

I build my program “Manifestation Magic” around NLP.

Each audio contains hidden embedded commands that reprogram your subconscious mind. Like a good hacker, brainwave syncing is opening the path to your subconscious mind while NLP commands are transforming who you are into the best version you could ever be.

These are called “NLP patterns” and they’re designed to be as easy to receive by the subconscious mind as possible. I do this through a combination of pacing, intonation and wording so your mind can accept them as commands, as truth, without getting defensive. It’s like music, just so much more powerful.

Basically, an NLP pattern is what a hypno-therapist would tell you to put you into a trance. It is highly suggestive language that bypasses your rational filters to reach where it matters most, your subconscious mind.

NLP plus brainwave entrainment is like having a hacker change your mind. NLP alone can access your subconscious thoughts but when paired with brainwave entrainment, the results are mind blowing. You can see a real change in days when all other methods you’ve tried for a long time like therapy failed.

This is the secret behind “Manifestation Magic”.

This is why it works. It works because instead of just using brainwave entrainment to help you operate at a higher frequency, at a higher vibration, it also changes who you are at your core. The result is a total personal transformation into the person you’ve always wanted to be but never known how.

Click on the link below to discover more about how “Manifestation Magic” can help you.

>>> Get Started With Manifestation Magic Now < <<

A Quick Guide To Developing Your Own Psychic Abilities

Everyone is psychic. What a person can or cannot do is not an indication of your true abilities. However intuition is interesting. The more you listen to it the more feedback it will give you. Therefore, you really need to practice trusting your intuition, paying attention to the way your unconscious mind tells you information. For some it is a simple knowing in the quiet moments of meditation. For others it may be a gut feeling or a body sensation. The unconscious mind can use any of your senses to communicate; these include the five following senses.

• Vision this involves isolated images or symbols you see or it can be more detailed images of clairvoyance or remote viewing.

• Hearing also known as clairaudience, involves hearing words or sounds in one ear and not the other. This can be scary for those who are not familiar with it as hearing voices is traditionally a sign of insanity.

• Touch is probably also considered clairsentience as it is a feeling intuition as physical body sensations.

• Smell can also give psychic information whether simple or complex.

• Taste although far less common than the other methods, it has been known for some psychics to get a taste in their mouths when interpreting psychic information.

There are many ways you can practice using your intuition. Some are listed below.

• Traffic: If you live in a city with frequent traffic reports try to guess which roads are bad and why. This works even better if you have two routes to get home, each with an equal chance of having delays. You can guess which roads to use to get home faster, and then listen to the traffic report. It is not helpful if one road is always bad, because then logic takes over.

• Shopping: Without checking the adverts try to guess what you are going to pay for something and where the best place to buy it is. Afterwards check out the facts.

• Parking: Try to let your intuition guide you to the best parking space. This is particularly useful during the holiday season.

• Telephone: See if you know is on the telephone before you pick it up.

• Sports: Without knowing anything about the game or the teams try to guess who will win and what the scores will be. Then check out the results.

The trick is to find something you care about, or something you cannot know for sure based on past knowledge and experience and you can get feedback on. Then pay attention to the difference in feelings between that which proved to be right and that which proved to be wrong. Take notice if you have ignored your intuition and see if you later regret not acting upon it, be aware of how that information came to you so that next time it happens, you do not ignore it.

Learn to listen to feedback from your body on the psychic hits you get. One of the best psychic development techniques is learning to tell when you are getting information that is right or wrong.

Work on issues you hear all the time that you rarely act upon. You have to work on your psychological baggage; I cannot emphasize this enough! All information is accessed and processed through the unconscious mind. If you have issues and you do not want to look at them you will find that the psychic information you receive will be distorted. Many people have found they are blocked by the spirit realm because they are unwilling to tackle their own issues.

The more you trust your intuition, the more information you will receive. This knowing will become more and more definite and you will want to pass this information on. If you believe you have information for someone, be ethical. There are stories of many psychics who have been said to loose their powers because they abuse their gift. It is impossible to say how true this is, however, if you do not lose your abilities, you certainly run the risk of other difficulties.

Always get a persons permission before you give out information as without their permission you could place yourself in big trouble and in extreme cases criminal prosecution. Be ethical, be considerate. Always ask for permission before you give out information to someone. Never promise what you can not deliver, whether it is a sure-fire investment or the spirit of someone’s long lost grandfather. Honesty is the best policy in this line of work. Remember, everyone has days off and it is no different for psychics, you need to break away for a day to recharge your energy levels.

Key points to remember

If you find yourself wondering if you are crazy, it probably means you are sane. People having an initial psychic opening often start their conversations with lines like “you are going to think I am crazy but” or “you are never going to believe me but”. The mere fact that you doubt you own sanity is a reassuring sign that you are still in touch with reality, you are simply trying to figure it out.

The issue is not whether you are hearing voices, but what those voices are saying. There is a rule, “if the voices are helping you then it does not matter”, whether those voices are a part of your unconscious mind or spirits, it is alright to have them around. However, if the comments are destructive, negative or hurting you, then it is time to lose the source they coming from.

The hard thing you need to learn is what not to say. You can receive a lot of information that is better left unsaid. This is probably the most difficult thing to learn, because it requires good judgment which sometimes only comes with time and practice. Some psychics claim they say everything that comes to them. In these cases I suspect their guides are trying to filter the information before it gets to their mouths. However, for most of you it is wise to consider what might be helpful (if you can word it right) and what would only be harmful, whether true or false.

It is important to live in the present. You may be vividly aware of past lives and you may be able to slide mentally into the future. However, you are living in the present and that is where you need to focus. Most people forget their past lives for a reason; they have past and that is where they belong. The future will take care of itself if you remember to focus on the present without being pulled off balance by the past.

When you first start receiving information or seeing spirit it is very hard to switch it off, however, this is something you must do. It is common when you first start to open up as a psychic, that you will see colors or images (especially faces) at night. This is partly because of the normal shift in consciousness that occurs as you fall to sleep or are waking as it increases the ability to sense things. To some extent, this is normal.

As you begin to trust your intuition and the information you receive you will find it hard to switch off. Turning off your psychic gift is something you have to do or you will suffer from information overload.

Imagine your sensitivity to psychic information as a number on a control screen in your mind. Then visualize that number going down, decreasing until you are no longer aware of psychic information. In the morning you can always reverse the process and return the number back to where it was before.

Psychic and astrology – how does it affects our daily lives

Psychic is a term used in the field of parapsychology which refer to the ability to perceive the things that is hidden to ordinary senses through means of extra-sensory perception, or though the use of other techniques such as cold reading,prestidigitation and a lot more. While the term astrology is define as the study of the relationships between people and events on earth, and the cycles, movement of the planets and how they influence the live of peoples.

This parapsychology and astronomical matters affects our daily lives in the way it influence the beliefs of many from generation until now. It also depicts the life of a person, events and other phenomena that makes many peoples lives much more interesting and comfortable through the years. Psychic and astrology are all part of people’s lives, this are the aspects of life that affects once decision through love or career, it depicts and steadily point to the part of every peoples journey.

Nowadays many people used astrology and psychic for business, households and even in other establishments for it’s well known used, some other used it for their personal needs. Astrology is a method predicting events based upon the assumption of celestial bodies particularly planets, moon, sun and even stars that depicts the events to a persons existence.

In psychic,our physical five sensory world we are often not aware of the entourage of spirit that accompanies us through our every day life. Our senses will pick up smells and sounds, and we may even see things – and we often put it down to logical reasoning. It is easy to explain away these things. Yet sometimes we do question the relevance of this things that we commemorate. Psychic and astrology makes an enormous impact to every peoples live, even though many people accept this facts that this kind of matter are present and can be useful to others who believe in it, the misconception and clarity of this things is still unknown to many.

It affects our lives in so many way, like communicating to elemental spirits and love ones that pass away using proper psychic techniques which develop and implemented through decades of research and formulation that is proven and tested by so many psychic experts, while astrology depicts love life, career, luckiness, and even bad luck and wrong misconception of life using astrological symbolism. We cannot deny that all this kind of things is really happening and present to our daily lives, that conclusively affects our beliefs and faith through generations. Being open minded to this type of phenomena and being to cope to the changes of nature makes a person lives much more better.

Becoming aware to your inner potential to connect with your highest self, and to know that you are at one with all around you. You are a spiritual being having a human experience; therefore your spiritual being is still connected to spiritual experience – including communication to the spirit world. This is a natural part of life!

Psychic Readings A Guide To Help From A Higher Source

Psychic readings can be anything from a tarot reading to a rune casting to astrology. A psychic reading can also be done without any divination tools. Basically, a psychic reading is when the reader tells a person, called the querent, the answers to their questions. The psychic reader uses their intuition to give the querent details and information.

Choosing a psychic reader can be difficult. There are many people who fake having psychic abilities. They tell people what they want to hear or use other tactics to give the querent answers. One of the best ways to find a psychic reader is through referrals. When a person gets a referral from a friend or relative they can usually trust that the psychic is worth going to. For someone who does not know much about how psychic reading work it can be difficult to tell the fake ones from the real ones.

A big aspect of finding a good psychic reader is that the reader and the querent need to be able to establish a good connection. The psychic connection between the querent and the reader allows the reader to open up and receive messages to give the querent. Usually a reader will know right away if they can or can not connect. If a person gets a reader that says they cannot read for them, then this is usually the case. They are not being rude, they just know they can not help you because they can not establish the connection. As a querent, the best way to tell if there is a connection is based upon the gut feeling. A querent should feel comfortable and at ease with the reader. Any hesitation or uneasiness will throw off the reading.

Once a person finds a reader they need to be able to clear their mind and focus on the situation at hand. They should have a good idea of what they want to know before starting their reading. They should be clear about their feelings in a given situation. It helps because the reader can then connect to these thoughts and feelings in order to get the answers. Many times a reader will want to hold hands or have everyone close their eyes, this is mainly to help the querent stay focused. Sometimes the reader will try to set a calm and mellow mood by using candle light and burning incense.

During the reading the reader may use tools like tarot cards, runes or even a crystal ball. These tools are just an aid for the reader and can also be helpful to the querent. A querent who is even slightly skeptical can then se by the tools that the reader is not just saying things out of thin air. The tools serve as a guide and can help clarify messages the reader may be getting.

A psychic reader can help a querent, but they can not tell them with 100% certainty that something will or will not happen. No psychic reading is positive. The future is not written in stone and as such, nobody can tell anyone else their exact future. Psychic readers can tell a person what may happen based upon their current situation. Any changes in the querent situation and their future may be altered.

A psychic reader is like a guide to the psychic realm. Some people are more prone or find it easier to communicate with those who have passed over, angels or higher beings. These people, psychic readers, work to help others try to make the most of their lives and try to help them get clarity when needed in tough situations.

Numerology – Facts & Benefits

Each day, we are exposed to numbers. We have phone numbers, birthdates, even our financial information is driven by numbers. Numerology is the study of the numbers in our lives and how they affect us. A student of numerology uses the letters in a word, such as a full name, or a birth date and reduces that to a single number. That number tells them certain things about the person’s character, what strengths and weaknesses they possess; it can even be used to predict their future. Numerology is often closely associated astrology as astrologists assigned the numbers 0 through 9 to each celestial body in the solar system and each number has its own set of values.

Your Name Is No Accident – See Why The Shocking Truth In Your Numerology Chart Cannot Tell A Lie… Click Here!

Numerology has been around for thousands of years. The Egyptians and Babylonians both used it over 10,000 years ago. Pythagoras, a mathematician whose theories are still in use today, is believed to have official organized numerology in Greece over 2,500 years ago. He held the view that math concepts were easier to regulate and classify than physical ones. Others beliefs and writings important in the development of numerology were early Christian mysticism, the Chinese Circle of the Dead, the Kabbalah, and the Indian Vedas. At the beginning of the 20th century, L. Dow Balliet published the first book about numerology, beginning what is known as the modern phase of numerology and interest in it grew over the next few decades. Recently, a revival of interest in numerology has occurred and many people are learning how numbers might affect them.

If you want to learn numerology, the first thing that you should know is two different ways of getting numerology relevant numbers. The first option is to use summation of digits of your birth date to reach at a single digit that is known as life path number, the other option is to look at numbers that represent letters of your name.

According to basic numerology each single digit number has certain traits either behavioral or physical associated with it. And all people possess a single digit life path number that determine their personality. These traits associated with one to nine are basically meant to be interpreted after ascertaining life path number. In a way single digit numbers could be called life path numbers.

Numerology can be considered as a part of Astrology. Numerologists believe that the numbers for 0 to 9 are ruled by the different planets. For example, the digit 0 is governed by the planet Pluto, 1 is ruled by the Sun, and the number 2 is ruled by the Moon etc. As a result of that, the numbers in the name has different influences on the human beings. So, by changing the numbers in one’s name it is very much possible to change the impacts of the planets on the persons. There are instances in which the fortune of individuals have changed totally for the better merely by changing the numerical values of their names. These “successes” have proved time and again that numerology works in spite of the lack of scientific basis of this field.

Numerologists say that by checking and changing the name a person’s fate will totally change. It will also bring good luck to the person. Changing is done by rectifying the name by adding or deleting alphabets in the name. It is also important that the name of the individual and the date of birth match in order to have positive effects and must have a positive power of planets in the horoscope. Otherwise, the person may not have desired luck. He or she may have to suffer financial losses, business losses, health problems, enmity between partners etc. Predictions through Numerology can be done with the help of a few documents like the correct name, correct date of birth, Horoscope copies of Kundali Rasi and Navamsa. If Horoscope is not available, correct time of birth, and the place of birth is required for numerological predictions.

Near Death Experience of The Atheists

Let us consider the atheists now. They do not believe in God at all so they do not hate God. How can you hate something you do not believe in? No, they actually hate the idea of anything spiritual. They are complete materialistic persons, let us say they believe what they can see or what someone else can see and verify as being there. The atheists are totally irritated by religious beliefs and religious orders like churches and other faith based organizations.

Power Quadrant System – Startling Discovery: Ancient Secret Reveals What You Were “CODED” to do at birth… Click Here!

The atheists believe when you die it is just lights out and that is the end of project” My Life”. They are by and large not bad people. They do not harm anyone or steal from anyone and many simply tolerate the religious sector of society as being superstitious. But when they die and have a near death experience they also find out that it is not at all lights out. In fact they are so profoundly surprised by what they encounter on the other side of life that they come back with astounding testimonies that you would never expect to hear from the mouth of an atheist. After all, atheists have only one agenda and that would be to prove that God does not exist and that there is no spiritual realm. Then they come back from actual death and are given a second chance at life but this time they bring back experiences in a place that is either hellish or heavenly.

They know it is not a dream because if it was they would have been enjoying some stuff they liked while still healthy. Things like pop artists and movie stars, maybe sports activities or even sexual activity. How about the notion of a bevy of virgins as a reward for being a good person during project “ my life”. No, there are no virgins, no sports and no Michael Jackson, just God or Satan and throw in a good splattering of angels and dearly departed. Why would an atheist see angels in the afterlife and to boot they have no wings. Angels with no wings and someone calling himself the Son of God. Atheists do not have stuff like that tucked away in their brain neuron bank and have such wild notions come out in their time close to death.

The testimonies of hardened atheists like Jan Bostik form Czeck Republic, Gavril Barnut from Romania, and Howard Storm from the USA make you wonder what exactly is going on. These are people with no agenda to promote the things of a higher power yet they return with a fervency that makes your head spin. Have they gone crazy or did something profound happen to them on the other side? When they return to life after a stint in the afterlife they change completely one hundred and eighty degrees turnaround. The change is so remarkable that you just have to sit up and take notice.

Anyone who says these atheists had some neuron activity that caused this phenomenon is just trying to desperately hang on to their flimsy beliefs that there is no afterlife. Whatever you think you know, think again. One person that you can truly believe is a former Atheist, someone with no agenda to promote religion or spirituality. Someone who is telling the truth as to what he has witnessed and telling it as it is with nothing to gain. See hundreds of Near Death Video accounts for free at www.ndevideos.com

Near Death Experience