Apple’s products are top-quality – they may not be the cheapest but when you buy a Mac you know it’ll work well and last long. Well, if you take good care of it it can work even better and last even longer.
When you’ve been using your Mac for a while, you may notice its performances to slow down. This is not uncommon and it’s due to an excess of data from your past usage (such as old mail attachments, cache files, broken app data…).
With less free space on the disk driver to store useful files and applications, your machine becomes slower and lower-performance. To take good care of your Mac and avoid this to happen, you can use a simple tool like a Mac cleaner software and CleanMyMac X is one of the best around.
>> € 39.95 (1-year subscription)
>> € 89.95 (one-time purchase)
Let’s start with the only one con about MyMacCleaner X. When the only con of a product is its price, it usually means that it works well and you’re putting your money to good use.
It’s true, CleanMyMac X has a price while there are cheaper – and also free – cleaner software on the market, but this software has such interesting features and it’s so effective that it’s totally worth its price.
Clean and well-designed interface
CleanMyMac X features an excellent user-friendly interface with an attractive and simple design. You can have easy access to every tool and utility through a two-column concept-design: on the left you can find a quick menu, while on the right there’s an expanded view of each segment’s feature-set. Also, the data reports are well documented and easy to understand.
Complete working package
CleanMyMac X offers a complete working package with its useful (and in many cases indispensable) tools and utilities:
1) Smart Scan – This tool scans the entire system and lets you know about every junk file, space-consuming application, etc., so you can remove them (if you want) to boost your machine performances.
2) Junk File Clean Up – Mac OS stores junk files in each app specific location so it’s extremely difficult to manage them manually. CleanMyMac X’s System Junk feature, with its many sub-tabs, can help manage all the junk files in order to free precious space on your device. Did you know that, for example, every time you connect your iPhone to your Mac, junk files are generated on the iTunes App? The iTunes Junk sub-tab can easily wipe off all these space-consuming data. And there are many other available sub-tabs: photo junk, email attachments, cloud cache…
3) System Speed Optimization – The speed Optimization feature lets you manually handle the running applications on your Mac OS. Also, when an app gets frozen while you’re using it, you can go on CleanMyMac X Optimization section and terminate it.
4) System Maintenance – The maintenance division allows you to clean up the memory space, remove web cache, repair permissions… You can also use the Free Up RAM option to speed up your system.
5) Application managing – The Application Uninstaller provides an app drawer window that looks and works better than the default application in Mac OS. You can check your applications and apply common actions to them. When you remove an application through this tool, the entire related files and data will be deleted, leaving no trace of the uninstalled app behind. There is also an Updates section to check the updates for your installed apps.
6) File handling – CleanMyMac X allows you to dig out files that are hidden in various subfolders and not shown in normal directories. Plus, the File Shredder tool is available: to permanently delete a file from your system.
With such features and useful utilities – and despite its price – we believe that CleanMyMac X is a solid investment for any Mac user. Just go for it. Try it free and take good care of your Mac!